The Busselton Jetty Swim 2023 will be held on 11th and 12th February.
The KIDS SWIM is now open until 5 February, unless sold out sooner
STEP 1: Enter the Ballot
During the Ballot Period you will be able to click on the ‘Enter Event’ button below and register for your chosen event category. Complete all details of the online entry system and ensure that you receive a confirmation email once complete.
You may register for one event only; eg Solo OR Team Relay OR One Mile Swim to Shore OR Simon’s 500m Shortcut Swim.
Ballot entries close at 23:59 pm Australian Western Standard Time (AWST), Sunday 9th October 2022.
You can also check the status of your entry by checking our Confirmed Ballet Entry link below. If you do not receive a confirmation email and your entry does not appear on the Confirmed Ballot Entry list contact the organisers as soon as possible via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 2: Wait for your Confirmed Entry Email
All Ballot entries (successful and unsuccessful) will be notified by email on Monday 17th October 2022. Payments will be processed for successful Ballot registrations on Monday 17th October 2022. If you are unsuccessful in the initial ballot, please check the Waitlist to determine your position and likelihood of receiving an event entry. Waitlisted swimmers may withdraw their registration at any time prior to being promoted into the event without charge, however once you are promoted into the event, normal refund conditions will apply.
You can update your personal entry data at any time by using the login information in your confirmation email.
STEP 3: Check-in at the Swim
Confirmed entrants will be emailed an eTicket containing their entry details and race number in the week prior to the swim. Please bring the eTicket and your photo ID.
All swimmers or their Legal Guardian (if under 18yrs) must also check-in IN PERSON at the beachfront marquee on either Saturday 11th Feb from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm OR Sunday 12th February from 6:00 am -7:00 am. Swimmers in the Kids Swim and 500m Swim must check on Saturday 11th February between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm.
At Check-In, swimmers present their e-ticket and photo ID and will receive their swim cap, timing band, race number tattoo and start wave.
You are unable to collect a pack for other people except dependents under the age of 18 years.
For the overall safety and effective management of the event the race organisers reserve the right to restrict entries and/or refuse entry to any swimmer.
The One Mile Swim to Shore Swim and Simon’s 500m Shortcut Swim are now open to everyone.
If you are currently on the waitlist for the Solo or Team Swims, you will need to withdraw your entry after registering for the other event. Reminder: You may only be registered or waitlisted for ONE event.
During the ballot period
The following is a list of entries submitted in the Event Ballot only. This does not guarantee you an entry into the swim. Successful swim registrations and the subsequent Waitlist will be confirmed and available on the website on Monday 17th October 2022.
- During the Ballot Period you may alter any details of your entry by using the link in your confirmation email.
- During the Ballot Period you may withdraw/cancel your Ballot entry at any time in the registration platform or via email to email@example.com.
- If you, or someone acting on your behalf, has inadvertently created a duplicate entry, you will need to cancel the duplicate entry in the registration platform or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting one entry be removed prior to closure of the Ballot.
- Following closure of the Ballot, anyone found to have duplicate entries (including team members) will be removed from the Ballot and banned from the event for a period of two years. If the duplicate Ballot registration is a member of a team, that team will not be eligible for the Ballot and the person/people with duplicates will be banned for a period of two years.
- All confirmed entrants to all swim categories are updated automatically. Swimmers can update their personal entry data using the login information from their confirmation email.
Submitted Ballot Entries
The ballot has now closed.
Access your Entry
Swimmers can update their personal entry data using the login information from their confirmation email
Confirmed Swim Registrations
Click on the button for Confirmed Swim Registrations (Registration is confirmed once payment has been processed)
View the Current Waitlists
To view your position on the current waitlists click the button below