ENTRY PROCEDURE : 3.6KM (SOLO & TEAM) + ONE MILE SWIM TO SHORE
STEP 1: Enter the Ballot
- Click on the ‘Enter Ballot’ button, select your chosen swim category and complete all details
- You may register for one event only: Solo Swim OR Team Relay Swim OR One Mile Swim to Shore
- Once complete, you will receive a confirmation email and can check the status of your entry via the Confirmed Ballet Entry link below
- If you do not receive a confirmation email and your entry does not appear on the Confirmed Ballot Entry list contact the organisers as soon as possible firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your card will not be charged until your entry has been confirmed. This maybe either following success in the initial Ballot draw (16 October) or when you are promoted from the waitlist (16 October to 5 February)
- If you, or someone acting on your behalf, has inadvertently created a duplicate entry, you will need to cancel the duplicate entry in the registration platform or via email to email@example.com prior to the Ballot closing
- Following closure of the Ballot, anyone found to have duplicate entries (including team members) will be removed from the Ballot and banned from the event for a period of two years. If the duplicate Ballot registration is a member of a team, that team will not be eligible for the Ballot and the person/people with duplicates will be banned for a period of two years.
- During the Ballot Period you may alter any details of your entry by using the link in your confirmation email or via the Access Your Entry button below.
- During the Ballot Period you may withdraw/cancel your Ballot entry at any time in the registration platform or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries submitted in the Event Ballot will be listed below. This does not guarantee you an entry into the swim.
STEP 2: Wait for your Confirmed Entry Email
- All Ballot entries (successful, unsuccessful and waitlisted) will be notified by email on Monday 16th October 2023.
- Payments will be processed for successful Ballot registrations on Monday 16th October 2023.
- If you are unsuccessful in the initial ballot, please check the Waitlist to determine your position and likelihood of receiving an event entry. Waitlisted swimmers may withdraw their registration at any time prior to being promoted into the event without charge, however once you are promoted into the event, normal refund conditions will apply.
- You can update your personal entry data at any time by using the login information in your confirmation email.
STEP 3: Check-in at the Swim
- Confirmed entrants will be emailed an eTicket containing their entry details and race number in the week prior to the swim. Please bring the eTicket and your photo ID.
- All swimmers or their Legal Guardian (if under 18yrs) must also check-in IN PERSON at the beachfront marquee on either Saturday 10th Feb from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm OR Sunday 11th February from 6:00 am – 7:00 am.
- Swimmers in the Kids Swim and Simon’s 500m Shortcut Swim must check on Saturday 10th February between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm.
- At Check-In, swimmers present their e-ticket and photo ID and will receive their swim cap, timing band, race number tattoo and start wave.
- You are unable to collect a pack for other people except dependents under the age of 18 years.
For the overall safety and effective management of the event the race organisers reserve the right to restrict entries and/or refuse entry to any swimmer.